The Final KK Collab The Final KK Collab

!!!

B-bu-but! You were the guys who made newgrounds funky fresh! This truly is a bad day for the intarwebz.

DaVeB0T responds:

Its all over

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

HAHAHAHAHA

People take mario to seriously sometimes, i love this, nice smooth animation, nice style!

Choose Kitty's Death Choose Kitty's Death

Even though im in the kitty krew myself...

I actually quite liked this, its better than most anti kitty krew submissions, alot of them have no hilarity or quality at all, and this is pretty good, nice animation, well done menu, funny, with the whole cartoony feel to it, most akk submissions make these cartoons without knowing much about the kk, but this didnt matter because it didnt mention anything about the spam, whic is actually a good thing because it ment it focused more on the jokes, nice one!

EndangeredSpecies->the KK EndangeredSpecies->the KK

COOL MAN!

I am in the kk myself, i admit that im a mod there, but, ramstein kitty, AKA 321 is gone forever for fucking us over, now the old site directs to last measure ewww! but hes not EVER alowed back in, thought id let you know, well animated, nice blood and stuff, but btw, SAK is a boy. weve stopped flooding, kes, who you missed out btw! the leader of kk, got a pm from tom fulp, hope you take the time to read my review!

XtremelyVenomous responds:

VENOM:- "if u happen to bump into TOM just let him know that we're here"

Message for the KK Message for the KK

haha

i love the way you say you have some "human decency" despite the fact all your emoteicons are about kkk and lynching.

UziUnion responds:

HEY ALL OF OUR EMOTES PROMOTE HUMAN DECENCY YOU PRICK

Cornwall, Ontario Cornwall, Ontario

wow

i wanna go! lol, theres a county (state) called cornwall near where i live in devon, england, didnt know there wasanother cornwall^^ thanks! this was cool!

[KK]Famous Artists Collab [KK]Famous Artists Collab

awwwwwsome!!!!!

lol, basically all that happends in all there cartoons, just one thing, not to bothered about it, just thought id let you know that emos and gothsare completely different.

Wade Fulp Shoplifts Wade Fulp Shoplifts

this rocked the stripes outa my socks!!!

well, it would if i was wearing sripey socks, or if i was wearing socks at all, but, wombles rock!

DevoKitten responds:

you need more socks

Dancin Seizure Comdy Hour Dancin Seizure Comdy Hour

dude wowomgbbq

that rocked! i loved the brackenwood bit after it, realy guys you should watch untill the end before you vote low.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

wtf

you are a classic example of a stereo-typical internet nerd, lolololololol, that is as funny as hell, not that hell is that funny, but i find it funny, and no, im not some emo death loving weirdo. anyway, good lip sync, it was funny