Pico 2 Pico 2

amazing!

oh my god that was cool, hurts my eyes, but still awsome!

HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB

hawt!!!!!!!1

this was teh sexiest hentai ever, especialy teh bit with the lesbians, and the schoolgirls waving there tits around, oh and the sex on the beatch *drools* i got like realy horny by watching this, i jacked off afew times and left a pool of cum in my lap gently swirling around, complete with a whale and several pirate ships.

PandaPatrol responds:

Oh, wow, your story makes me wish there was less sexy hentai in this, lol :D

Thanks for your review though, it was...nice...

XD

EXPGEN EXPGEN

awwwwwwwsome!!!

you nerds rock!!!! thanks for making this, its a great time waster, with stuff like this you could easily make console games! with a few more features, like slopes, power ups, and a proper boss function, instead of making a giant bad guy at the end, this would rock!!! heres my level, wait, no! people read the description! do not paste game codes into reviews!!!!! your being like the star syndicate and mass voting!!! except this time being retarded and mass doing what the author told you not to do. retards! seriously, if u want to share your levels, then do it on the expgen website!

Madness Stage Creator1.6 Madness Stage Creator1.6

not bad try harder

it wasnt bad...but it sure wasnt good.i can tell your a begginer in flash so ive given you a fair review.the problems i found was the scratchy music, the characters were to packed together to make a good scene and madness cartoons are always an black and white including the weapons but not the blood. still this hopefully wont get blammed keep up the good work and practise flash some more.dont submit test flashes thogh as they normally get blammed.
i hope you understand.

Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@ Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that was funny...but all it is is the intro for that classic game vib ribbon(i never did understand what that line rabbit thing said)
anyway its still funny