The Final KK Collab The Final KK Collab

!!!

B-bu-but! You were the guys who made newgrounds funky fresh! This truly is a bad day for the intarwebz.

DaVeB0T responds:

Its all over

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

HAHAHAHAHA

People take mario to seriously sometimes, i love this, nice smooth animation, nice style!

Choose Kitty's Death Choose Kitty's Death

Even though im in the kitty krew myself...

I actually quite liked this, its better than most anti kitty krew submissions, alot of them have no hilarity or quality at all, and this is pretty good, nice animation, well done menu, funny, with the whole cartoony feel to it, most akk submissions make these cartoons without knowing much about the kk, but this didnt matter because it didnt mention anything about the spam, whic is actually a good thing because it ment it focused more on the jokes, nice one!

Pico 2 Pico 2

amazing!

oh my god that was cool, hurts my eyes, but still awsome!

HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB

hawt!!!!!!!1

this was teh sexiest hentai ever, especialy teh bit with the lesbians, and the schoolgirls waving there tits around, oh and the sex on the beatch *drools* i got like realy horny by watching this, i jacked off afew times and left a pool of cum in my lap gently swirling around, complete with a whale and several pirate ships.

PandaPatrol responds:

Oh, wow, your story makes me wish there was less sexy hentai in this, lol :D

Thanks for your review though, it was...nice...

XD

EXPGEN EXPGEN

awwwwwwwsome!!!

you nerds rock!!!! thanks for making this, its a great time waster, with stuff like this you could easily make console games! with a few more features, like slopes, power ups, and a proper boss function, instead of making a giant bad guy at the end, this would rock!!! heres my level, wait, no! people read the description! do not paste game codes into reviews!!!!! your being like the star syndicate and mass voting!!! except this time being retarded and mass doing what the author told you not to do. retards! seriously, if u want to share your levels, then do it on the expgen website!